TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By using this website, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions of Use. You must agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use in order to use this Turquaz Health Tourism Services, LTD ("TURQUAZ") website, turquaz.com.
TURQUAZ is a limited liability company organized under the laws of the Republic of Turkey. The servers that host this website are located in Turkey, and any personal details you provide us will be processed by TURQUAZ in Turkey. TURQUAZ makes no representation about any third-party websites that may be accessed via links from this Website.
These Terms and Conditions of Use govern your access to and use of the TURQUAZ website including, without limitation, all content such as text, information, images, video and audio (collectively, "Content") and all services ("Services") made available to you through the TURQUAZ website (this website and the Content and Services are collectively referred to herein as this "Site") by TURQUAZ and/or third parties.
This Site incorporates proprietary intellectual properties, which are protected by copyright and are maintained by TURQUAZ and/or its affiliates, as confidential and proprietary information to be used only in connection with these Terms and Conditions. This Site may provide access to additional information that may be of use to physicians and other health care providers. TURQUAZ may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your present and subsequent use of this Site demonstrates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
1. Disclaimer on Emergency Medical Conditions. DO NOT USE THIS SITE FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCY SERVICES. IN AN EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR LOCAL EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE NUMBER.
2. Medical Disclaimers. THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE PROFESSIONAL JUDGMENT OF A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL IN DIAGNOSING AND TREATING PATIENTS. TURQUAZ DOES NOT GIVE MEDICAL ADVICE, NOR DOES IT PROVIDE MEDICAL OR DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES. ADDITIONALLY, THE USE OF THE CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE DOES NOT ESTABLISH A PHYSICIAN-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP.
Your reliance upon Content obtained by you at or through this Site is solely at your own risk. TURQUAZ does not endorse or credential the services of health care providers listed on this site and TURQUAZ makes no representations or warranties about the type of services or quality of care of such health care providers. TURQUAZ is not a service that verifies and updates the licenses, accreditations, certifications or other permits and approvals of any health care provider.
Your reliance upon information and Content obtained by you at or through this Site is solely at your own risk. Neither we nor our Content providers assume any liability or responsibility for damage or injury (including death) to you, other persons or property arising from any use of any product, information, idea or instruction contained in the Content or Services provided to you.
3. Description of Service. TURQUAZ is a health tourism service agency based in Turkey specializing in researching and informing users of medical treatment and recuperation packages for destinations inside Turkey.
4. Not a Medical Referral Service. TURQUAZ is not a medical referral service and does not endorse, recommend, or approve any healthcare provider or health care facility listed in this Site. We do not provide medical services and will not advise you on any issues relating to medical treatment. We facilitate contact with, and provide information about health care providers including their self-reported credentials to assist you in making informed decisions. Through our medical tourism affiliates around the world, and our in-depth research, we provide information about available medical treatment and recuperation and packages in Turkey to assist you in making an informed decision.
You agree to assume all responsibility in connection with choosing any health care provider for your desired treatment or procedure. We assume no responsibility or liability for any treatment or other Services rendered by any hospital, physician, or other health care provider, or for any malpractice claims and other claims that may arise directly or indirectly from any such advice, treatment or other Services.
5. User Information Collected. You agree that if you register TURQUAZ will collect your full name, telephone number, email address and brief personal information.
6. Security. The security of your personal information is very important to us. None of your personal information can be legally accessed or released without your consent except as discussed in these Terms and Conditions of Use. All such information is stored in a secured database and all reasonably prudent efforts are made to assure that same is accessible only by you and health care professionals who are involved in your treatment.
7. Minors Prohibited. TURQUAZ is for use by adults only. If you are not over 18 years of age, do not use this Site.
8. Copyright, Ownership and Use. All of the Content on this Site, including all text, photographs, graphics, images, videos, format, and other expressions is the property of TURQUAZ, or the suppliers of Content. All of the above is protected by Turkish and international copyright laws. ANY UNAUTHORIZED OR UNAPPROVED USE OF ANY OF THE CONTENT CONSTITUTES COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND SUBJECTS YOU TO ALL CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES PROVIDED FOR UNDER DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT LAWS AND TREATIES. A user of this Site may only use the Content for accessing and understanding such information for individual and personal use. No one may copy, make any reproduction or modification or any derivative work of the foregoing, and may not republish or display any of same, nor may any of same be linked to any other website unless such website provides acknowledgment of ownership of same in TURQUAZ or its third party suppliers or licensors.
9. Intellectual Property. You agree that TURQUAZ (or its Content providers) owns all rights, titles and interests in and to this Site. You may create a bookmark in your browser to the home page of this Site. Otherwise, you may not create a link to this Site without the prior written approval of TURQUAZ. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions of Use are reserved to TURQUAZ.
10. Content. The Content contained on this Site is provided by TURQUAZ or under license by third parties as a service to the users of this Site. This Site and the information, Services and materials contained on this Site are provided on an "as is" basis. You agree that the use of this Site is at your sole risk. Neither TURQUAZ nor any of its affiliates warrant that the information on this Site is accurate, reliable or current. Additionally there are no warranties as to results that may be obtained from the use of this Site. Rather, the information provided is for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for advice from physicians or other health care providers.
11. Customer Satisfaction. TURQUAZ is committed to customer satisfaction. We attempt to provide access to educational information about medical conditions and treatment options with minimum interruption. Notwithstanding any provision in these Terms and Conditions to the contrary, you agree as follows:
a. Disclaimer of Warranty. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TURQUAZ AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR WARRANTIES ARISING BY COURSE OF DEALING OR CUSTOM OF TRADE. NEITHER TURQUAZ NOR ITS AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CURRENT. NEITHER TURQUAZ NOR ANY OTHER CONTENT PROVIDERS MAKE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE DATA FROM WHICH THE INFORMATION IS COMPILED OR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION ITSELF, NOR THE COMPATIBILITY OF THE INFORMATION WITH ANY HARDWARE AND SYSTEMS. TURQUAZ ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT YOU’RE ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE (1) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, (2) IS FREE OF VIRUSES, UNAUTHORIZED CODE, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR (3) IS SECURE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL PRECAUTIONS YOU BELIEVE NECESSARY OR ADVISABLE TO PROTECT YOU AGAINST ANY CLAIM, DAMAGE, LOSS OR HAZARD THAT MAY ARISE BY VIRTUE OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. TURQUAZ AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SUPPLIER ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT, BRAND, METHOD, INFORMATION OR SERVICES ON THIS SITE IN ANY WAY, AND THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR ANY ASSURANCE THAT THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES CONTAINED OR DESCRIBED ON THIS SITE WILL SATISFY ANY REQUIREMENTS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. BY USING THIS SITE, THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IT IS AT THE USER'S SOLE RISK AND THE USER ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH USE OF THIS SITE.
b. NEITHER TURQUAZ NOR ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY THIRD PARTY SUPPLIER CAN BE ASSURED THAT THE USER, IN USING THIS SITE, HAS SELECTED AN APPROPRIATE SERVICE PROVIDER. AGAIN, YOU SHOULD USE THIS SITE FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD DIRECT ANY FURTHER INQUIRIES TO A PROFESSIONAL HEALTH CARE PROVIDER.
c. AS CONSIDERATION FOR USER'S OPPORTUNITY TO USE THE GENERAL INFORMATION AND PROCESSES PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, USER AGREES THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER WILL TURQUAZ OR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH TURQUAZ OR THIS SITE BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER ENTITY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION TAKEN BY USER IN RELIANCE UPON INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE. NEITHER TURQUAZ NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH TURQUAZ SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY EVENT FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM OR RELATE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER TO (1) YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT, OR (2) ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, DEFECTS, UNTIMELINESS, SECURITY BREACHES, OR ANY OTHER FAILURE TO PERFORM BY TURQUAZ OR ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER TURQUAZ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold TURQUAZ harmless against any losses, expenses, costs or damages (including its reasonable attorneys’ fees, expert fees and other reasonable costs of litigation) arising from, incurred as a result of, or in any manner related to (a) your breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use, (b) your unauthorized or unlawful use of this Site, and (c) the unauthorized or unlawful use of this Site by any other person using your information.
13. Waiver. The waiver by TURQUAZ of a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any other or a subsequent breach of the same or a different kind.
14. Severability. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall remain in full force and effect.
15. Governing Law. This Site is controlled under the laws of the Republic of Turkey. Any claim relating to this Site or Services provided through this Site will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Turkey, without giving application to the conflicts of law’s provisions thereof.
16. Miscellaneous Information. You agree to use this Site for legal and proper purposes. If you no longer agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you agree to immediately cease use of this Site.
17. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge that the provisions, disclosures and disclaimers set forth above are fair and reasonable and your agreement to follow and be bound to them is not the result of fraud, duress or undue influence exercised upon you by any person or entity. There are no representations, promises, warranties or undertakings by TURQUAZ contrary to those set forth above.